Advise cardholders of procedures in product utilization, address issues in security, and provide status information on accounts and direct cardholders in resolving disputes with merchants.
- Ability to utilize personal computer, telephone headset, facsimile, copier, calculator, all aspects of the telephone system and other general office equipment.
- Make demand for payment and explain payment obligations, take account actions, and record call contents in accordance with department calling scripts and procedures created for the relevant delinquency queue and subscribing member credit union
- Ability to handle confidential material.
- Promote and close sales of credit card and non-credit card financial products and cross-sell products such as Card Activation Promotional Rates, Non-Credit Card products etc
- May serve as a back-up as a Contact Center Representative, as needed.
- Comply with legal requirements applicable to collections or teleservice calls, including the Federal Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 6 months experience in a call-center environment required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving, analytical and organizational skills are required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required