Our client is seeking a combination of an Audio Visual (AV)/Facility Services Associate with excellent customer service skills who will internally foster positive working relationships with management and support staff, constituents and other visitors, and event planners. As an external point of contact, this individual will be the alternate point of contact with audio visual freelancers, and other vendors supplying goods or services in support of the Leaning Center at the headquarters building. The individual will provide AV support to all presenters including constituents, or others utilizing the Learning Center and the conference rooms throughout the building.
- Provide excellent service and strives to exceed the expectations and needs of all internal and external AV customers events in Conference Center and office space. Maintain a positive relationship with all clients through effective communication.
- Set up and operation of large and small-scale audiovisual systems for live events while ensuring the utmost in client satisfaction.
- Check AV equipment daily to ensure proper functionality, security, and storage.
- Conducts routine and preventive maintenance on all equipment and furniture
- Assists activities of freelancers as needed.
- Experience with being a virtual producer in Zoom and MS Teams managing the technical delivery of live session, assisting the facilitator with interaction and moderation.
- Provide detailed instructions to participants on using available tools
- Troubleshoot technical issues that may arise.
- Conducts end-user AV training in conference room equipment, Zoom and MS teams
- Assists AV Manager in developing long-term strategies for AV equipment and corporate technology needs.
- Set up and breakdown conference room furniture
- Assist the Facility Services team with tasks such as, room strikes, social hub refresh, paper delivery, and any other assigned duties