Location: TAMPA, Florida
Category: Technical Support and Services
Employment Type: Permanent
Job ID: 15260
Date Added: 03/08/2023
Who we are:
Tential is a solutions provider specializing in recruiting IT and customer experience skill sets. Our three primary offerings are IT professional services, IT Workforce Solutions, and Class-Based hiring Solutions. We determine our client’s team needs and build customized purpose-built solutions to take on emerging opportunities and everyday challenges. Tential comes through when it counts, guiding resource strategies from discovery to delivery with speed and confidence. Stronger teams mean better outcomes, and our professional network is the heart and soul of our business.
The Associate Recruiter will be responsible for sourcing and screening consultants for our growing organization. In the role, you will be identifying candidates and connecting skilled professionals to clients in need of talent, managing recruiting from sourcing thru the full cycle of their consulting assignment. This role seeks to understand client’s current and future needs and connect the best candidates possible for their requirements. This role reports to the Delivery Manager, of Tential Support.
What you will be doing:
- Develop recruiting strategies in a high-volume environment to identify qualified candidates using sourcing and screening tools.
- Partner with the Delivery Manager to qualify client’s needs and successfully match top qualified candidates to meet client expectations.
- Assess candidate’s knowledge; technical skills, experience, soft skills, attitude, and aptitude, conduct interviews to determine if they are a fit. Point of contact to build strong candidate relationships during the selection process. Document internal systems (i.e., Bullhorn, applicant tracking) as required.
- Possesses full understanding of job boards and recruiting tools to ensure efficient recruiting process.
- Assist in the scheduling of internal (video interviews) and client interviews when needed.
- Maintain positive engagement on social media networks and niche platforms to promote open opportunities.
- Actively participate in understanding clients’ line of business, value propositions, skill sets, and cultures to effectively place talent.
- Proactively research and analyze competitive market and provide business intelligence to Delivery leadership.
- Creates and maintains a high-quality candidate pool with relevant passive/active candidates.
- Connect with consultants on a regular basis while on assignment, manage any issues they may be having along with communicating new opportunities when their contract is coming to an end.
- Understands candidate care to provide an excellent candidate/new hire experience.
- Strive to achieve/exceed weekly goals and KPI’s.
Why work at Tential?
At Tential, our success is derived from our team's commitment to customer satisfaction and industry leadership. These core values shape how we do business, collaborate with our teams, and support our clients. Do the following questions describe you?
- Does working in a team-based atmosphere that is super charged by energy and creativity important to you?
- When you see a challenge, do you see the opportunity to create a solution?
- Do you love working in a fast-paced environment that is focused on exceeding client expectations?
- Are you comfortable managing multiple priorities, organizing your time and meeting deadlines?
- Is working at an industry leader in one of the fastest growing privately held companies appeal to you?
- If you answered “yes” to the above questions, this may be the right place for you!
What is in it for you?
- Competitive base salary and incentive programs
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company-Paid Life Insurance/AD&D
- 17 Days of PTO (increases with years of service)
- 5 Days of Annual Paid Sick Leave
- 8 Company-Paid holidays,
- 2 VTO Days (Volunteering Time off)
- 3 Personal Days to take as you like!
- Company Paid Long and Short-Term Disability
- Discounts for Parking or Metro/Pre-tax Transit
- 401(k) Plan and retirement education
- Educational incentives after defined tenure.
- And other great benefits!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace #RapidHire #LI-BA1