- Incredible work culture, top 30 in Fortune’s best workplaces for 2022.
- 401k, medical, dental and vision
- Student loan debt repayment (up to $100/month)
- Retirement plan (75% match),
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible PTO.
This career is for you if:
- You have a passion for customer service, and are happy to be on the phone
- You are reliable, persistent, detail-oriented, and capable of prioritizing multiple tasks
- You have great listening & communication skills through both phone and email
- You demonstrate integrity, empathy, urgency and can quickly establish trust & credibility
- You take a sense of pride in and accountability for your work
- You work independently, but thrive in a collaborative atmosphere, exhibiting team spirit & enthusiasm
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred, but not required
About the role.
The Associate Member Advocate position is the entry point into a fulfilling career in insurance. The role is focused on serving our membership when they need us most by handling phone-based first notice of loss when someone experiences a claim. Our client is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service in a fast-paced environment, and this role is accountable for responsiveness, accuracy, and an excellent experience in each interaction.
Associate Member Advocates take part in a comprehensive four-week paid onboarding program at the start of this full-time role. This team-oriented program provides a strong foundation in our client’s business, claims knowledge, and service skills. As part of the onboarding program, Associate Member Advocates obtain state licenses and designations (Property & Casualty Claims Adjuster License). This role is the first step in your progression through the Member Advocate career path.
This role begins with a $53K starting salary and is overtime eligible. In less than six months after your start date, you will be considered for your first promotion which includes a salary increase to $55.5K, bonus eligibility, and increased responsibility when helping our members through a seamless claim’s lifecycle.
What you’ll do.
- Handle first notice of loss for claims; the majority of your day will be spent taking phone calls from our members
- Contribute to a positive work environment through a strong sense of professionalism and teamwork
- Deliver exceptional customer service during first notice of loss, proactive member outreach, and handling of service requests; focusing on empathetic service, active listening, and building trust
- Handle follow-ups on glass and tow auto claims, applying coverage, setting reserves, and bringing claims to resolution
- Quickly respond to member and agent inquiries via telephone, email and mail, making it easy for them to work with us
#LI-BA1 #ZR #RapidHire