REMOTE OPPORTUNITY with Our Big 4 Client looking for an Application Specialist to project manage a cost accounting project .
This role will be:
- Responsible for design and development of modern web-based applications, including program design, coding, testing, debugging, and requirements documentation at a mastery level under our Architect guidance.
- Responsible for designing, coding, unit testing, building, deploying, and supporting application software that can work in a dynamic environment for multiple business areas and projects.
- Ensuring application design, development schedule, and implementation meet or exceed documented application scope/timeline, while adhering to established standards.
– Solid Experience in developing application
– Good Understanding on the technology stack.
SAP & ERP
– Hands-on with Designing and Developing services and applications
– Hands-on with Designing and Developing Databases
– Experience with applications is expected.
– Experience with monitoring tools.
– Experience with mastery-level of industry best practices.
– Performs technical design and maintain documents technical specifications.
-Assists application architects in the creation of application, integration, and architecture.
-Develops /teaches team members of these skills.
– Reviews solutions to ensure they are aligned to architectural specifications and design.
-Investigates, reports, and corrects reported issues.
-Recommends performance improvements.
-Has an advanced foundation in designing and developing for non-functional requirements including reliability, availability, and performance, scale, security, and data integrity.
– Analyzes business/ functional requirements and prepares development project schedule, tasks, and estimates.